Our son started cooking for himself several weeks ago. It gave him a huge boost in self confidence. After that, he wanted to cook scrambled eggs for us for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- start with a cold, non sick pan
- crack desired number of eggs into the pan (if it’s cold, one can pick out the shells without getting burned)
- turn on the burner heat and mix them up as they start to solidify
- when they are almost done, add any kind of pesto and stir it all up!
Cilantro Pesto Sauce
3 bunches fresh cilantro
nuts (let your taste guide you in your choice of nuts…we like walnuts and pine nuts)
salt to taste
- blend or food process until desired consistency
Cilantro is great for your circulatory system. This sauce is great with fish, as a snack with chips, as a spread on sandwiches and as part of a salad dressing.